Australia’s leader in Dining, Hospitality & Entertainment
Gateway Circular Quay , Sydney
Edward St, Brisbane
CALLING ALL WING LOVERS!
We’re bringing you the ultimate treat! Introducing WINGFEST; a three-month-long celebration of the humble chicken wing that runs from Tuesday, 1 December to Sunday, 28 February.
There will be 13 new, limited-edition, house-made sauces and rubs added to the menu. Spoiler alert: they’re all deliciously addictive, and range from flavour-packed, to mildly hot, and turbocharged on the WingHAÜS heat index.
Choose a sauce or rub to go on our classic, boneless, or cauliflower wings. The WingFest line-up includes:
* Salt & Vinegar – consider this your quintessential salt & vinegar chicks.
* Lemon Pepper – a zesty dry rub with a peppery kick.
* Nacho Cheese – nacho average fried chicken wing rub, that’s for sure.
* Garlic & Parmesan – brings an Italian riff to the American chicken wing.
* Chicken Salt – as Australian as Vegemite, this rub serves up a tasty bout of nostalgia.
* Sweet & Sour – a much-loved Cantonese classic sauce, famed for its balance of opposing flavours
* Honey BBQ – universally loved, the sweet-hot combo promises to be a crowd-pleaser
* Honey Mustard – combines Dijon and American mustards with other finger lickin’ ingredients
The next two sauces are accompanied by a single flame symbol, which means they have a mild spice kick:
* Mango Habanero – spicy and not too sweet with mellow tropical notes 🔥
* Thai Red – Asian-American fusion at its absolute best 🔥
Two flames indicate that a sauce is hot, but not excessively so:
* Caribbean Jerk – gets its kick from a blend of 10 spices, herbs and a hit of dark rum 🔥🔥
From merely hot to incendiary, the last two sauces are scorched with three flames:
* Nashville – a regional hot rub of cayenne, chipotle, paprika, other spices and brown sugar 🔥🔥 🔥
* Vindaloo – an Indian-inspired intensely spicy combination of a seven-spice mix and pungent chilli paste, with acidic and vinegar-tinged notes 🔥🔥 🔥
The 13 new additions join nine signature sauces already on the menu: teriyaki, Jack Daniel’s BBQ, Texas BBQ, traditional, Korean, habanero, chipotle, afterburner, and face-melting.
Feeling the heat? Cool off with a stein of ice-cold beer! There’s no better combo.
Try all the flavours this summer at WingHAÜS!